BURN LOGO

BURN LOGO

Mar 2, 2011

I've got the Joy--More than just a KIDS SONG

Luke 10:21

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 

Devotional
There is a joy that comes from the Holy Spirit; our scripture says that Jesus was full of this joy. There is another verse that says that “the joy of the Lord is our strength”.  I ask God to fill me with his joy often and I get filled. Have you ever been full of the joy of the Lord? The joy of the Lord is a weapon we use against the attacks of the enemy.  When the joy of the Lord comes into your life, you will have an inner strength that you have not known before. This strength, (joy of the Lord) is available to you today, ask God to fill you with his joy and he will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment